Sunday, August 29, 2010

Love makes me all teary eyed!

This little Sweet Pea Dragon is so sweet with a tear flowing down his face. He is so happy his little friend is back. At least that is how I interpret the image. The Sketch is from Sketch Saturday Challenge #118 and added some of my own flowers for the Magical Monday's Challenge #3. I made the flowers with several of my SU punches, sprayed them with water, cruched them up and then let them dry. I added some K&Company Pearl brads for the large flowers and Kaiser Craft Pearls for the small flowers.


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Blue Dragon -Lisa Victoria Sweet Pea
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Stamp Paper: Neenah Solar White
Cardstock: SU Pacific Point, PTI Stampers Select White
Paper: Crate Paper Recollection
Accessories: SU Flower and circle Punches, SU Scallop border punch, Distressing tool, K&Company Brads, Kaiser Craft White Pearls, Tim Holtz Wordstick, Tim Holtz Pin, Butterfly from my stash, sewing machine.

Thanks for visiting. I love reading your comments.
Heidi

6 Comments:

Fiona said...

Heidi this is a fantastic card - with heaps to look at and enjoy :)

Lacey Stephens said...

Heidi, this is just so sweet!! I love your interpretation of the image - it's a sweet story. I also love your handmade flowers. They are so lovely and perfect! Thanks again for playing along with the Magical Monday challenge!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
Magical Monday DT

Distressed Miss said...

Oh Heidi this is sooo cute. I love everything about this card. Fab attention to detail hun.
Thanks for joining us at Magical Mondays
Hugs
Clare
x

Carol Ric said...

Georgous and adorable! Great coloring job!

Victoria said...

wow this is stunning and i love those papers they are majorily lush thanks for joining us on mm this challenge

Annie said...

an adorable image on this gorgeous card! thanks for joining us on Magical Mondays.
hugs, annie x

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!