Wednesday, August 25, 2010

High Hopes-Anything but a card

This week's High Hopes Challenge #86 is Anything But a Card. I chose to make a Christmas Tag. I used my snowflakes cuttlebug folder, a long rectangle netabilities die, and some Making Memories sheet metal. The image is High Hopes Christmas Pane. I use foam tape to separate the two layers. I covered the die cut hole with clear cardstock so the silver star confetti could shake above the image.

Supplies Used:
Stamps: High Hopes Christmas Pane
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: SU Real Red, Neehah Solar White
Accessories: Making Memoried Metal Sheets, Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder, Black SU tiny metal frame studs, PTI Poppy Red Polka Dot Ribbon, SU Silver cord, Silver Star Confetti from Michaels, foam tape.

Thanks for visitng. I love reading your comments!
Heidi


5 Comments:

Janine said...

Fun tag.

Unknown said...

O wow this is fabulous Heidi, love the metal in your tag, it's so coool and thanks for visiting.
Hugs
xxxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable tag Heidi.
luv
Debby

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

Super Cute! I love the metal look, I will have to try this! :)
Amy

6 wacky women said...

Awesome tag, Heidi
The metal looks fabulous, I just love shakers!!
Thanks for joining us for the High Hopes Challenge.

Karen x

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!