Thursday, August 12, 2010

LOTV #60

Just as I had myself getting into a regular routine in my cardmaking, Lili of the Valley decides that they are switching back to weekly challenges instead of fortnightly. Oh well, time to break out my excel chart of challenges. Yes, I am that organised. What do you expect from an engineer/program manager?

So I had my card finished for last week's challenge, but didn't take a picture/do a blog post in time. Fortunately this week's challenge (#60) is called Four Seasons. Some of the design team cards' are Christmas cards, so my card is considered part of the four seasons.


This is the not so good picture


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Lili of the Valley Christmas Ted Balancing Act, Sentiment-Christmas Greetings Small
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Papertrey ink Vintage Touch Ink
Cardstock: SU Early Expresso, Gina K Pure Luxury White
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather
Accessories: Basic Grey Opaline Half Pearls, Crochet Lace with ribbon from Joanns, felt from Thimble Creek Quilt Shoppe, Nestabilities

Thanks for visiting. I love reading your comments!
Heidi

6 Comments:

cowboydutrem said...

I love this card. The LOTV stamp is so cute, and Your design papers are so lovely!

CraftyC said...

What a totally gorgeous christmas card.l I love the vintage feel and you have coloured him beautifully. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
Clairex

Regina said...

what a beautiful card! The Christmas Ted is very cute! Love your use of lace.
Regina*

Andrea said...

so cute,lovely x-mac card

Karen McAlpine said...

Lovely card! Like all the layers. Your coloring is fab. I am working on my Copics. I also like the idea of a spreadsheet to keep track of challenges...I am an accounting geek and love Excel. Have a great day!

Daisychain said...

A beautiful card, thank you for joining us this week at LOTV. Hugs Christine x

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!