Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Card for my dad

This is a card I made for my dad, simple yet elegant. He loved it! I inked up the flourished frame cuttlebug folder then stamped it on paper. I scanned the image. Then I converted the image to an svg file. I then cut the shape out with my cricut using sure cuts a lot2 software. I then took the shape and then put it in the (clean) cuttlebug folder. Ran it through my big shot. The result was a cleanly cut piece embossed with the flourished frame. I then cut out a slightly larger bigger shape in blue and put it behind the white piece. I cut out a blue and white rectangles to fit over the center of the flourished frame. I stamped the sentiment in black craft it and embossed it with silver embossing powder. I got the charm from a store that sells masonic supplies.



Supplies Used:
Stamps: PTI Delightful Dahlia
Ink: Black SU craft
Cardstock: Gina K Pure Luxury White and Navy
Accessories: Cuttlebug Folder Flourished Flame, White ribbon from ribbon retreat, SU silver EP, charm from a mason supply store

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!