Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Got Pink?

This weeks challenge for High Hopes (#83) is to use your favourite embellishment. Do you remember that feeling of when you learned how to ride a bike, you got that excited thinking about it and couldn't wait to do it again? Right now, that is the feeling when I think about charms! Of course my charm would feel lonely by itself, so it got some friends...some of my other warm feeling favourites;  felt flowers and homemade brads made with my i-Top brad maker. I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday #114.  Lastly, 7 KidsCollegeFund is starting a new challenge blog. It's another every 2 week challenge blog. I love these, it gives one time to think about the challenge. The theme of the first challenge is pink and polka dots.




 
Supplies Used:
Stamps: High Hopes Toadstool Buggies, PTI Sentiment Mega Mixed Messages
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Melon Mamba, Copic Markers
Cardstock: SU Melon Mamba, PTI Stampers Select White, Gina K Pure Luxury White (image & sentiment)
Paper: SU Melon Mamba DSP
Accessories: PTI Razberry Fizz felt, MFT Pink Felt, i-Top small brads, i-Top Brad maker, Lace from stamp and create, SU Melon Mamba Polka Dot Ribbon, 3M foam tape, Charm from brads and charms.com, SU Oval punch, SU Scallop Oval Punch,  Spots & Dots Cuttlebug folder.

Thanks for visiting. I love reading your comments
Heidi

9 Comments:

Lacey Stephens said...

Holy smokes what a great card! I love the 3-D effect!! Thanks for playing along with the High Hopes challenge :-)
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

great coloration & detail!!!
awesome card!!!

Lisa Kind said...

Oh I've always liked High Hopes stamps! This one is super cute! And I love your fav embellishment! That toadstool charm is so cute! Love your card!

Julie said...

Such an adorable card. I love that image.

Thank you for joining our first challenge at 7 Kids College Fund!

Julie

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous Heidi, wonderful in pink.
luv
Debby

Manuela said...

Stunning card! ♥ Beautiful coloring and absolutely amazing papers!

Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge blog. ^_^

Hugs,
Manuela

mycardz said...

OMGoodness, what a beautiful card! The pinks are sooo pretty and I love this image! So glad you could join us for our first challenge at 7KCF! hugz, Mary

Amber Hight said...

SO cute! I love the toadstool! I need this image, lol! thanks for playing along in our first challenge!

Annika said...

Wonderful card! Beautiful colouring and layout and I love the 3D work. Thanks for playing at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog, hope to see you back next week!
Hugs
Annika

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!