Monday, August 30, 2010

Everyday is a Gift!


I made this for a friend's daughter to hang in her college dorm room. I made it out of the Dahlia Nestabilitie Die. The image is Flutter Anya, and yes, I made her hair look funky because my friends daughter's hair is funky with stripes, yes, I said stripes not streaks! She is a wild one :-), but super beautiful, smart and funny! It's a flower, so I can enter it in the Magical Monday's Flower Challenge.


Supplies Used:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm Flutter Anya, PTI Sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Ruby Red, SU Old Olive, Copic Markers
Stamp Paper: Neenah Solar White
Cardstock: SU Ruby Red, SU Old Olive, PTI Stampers Select White
Paper: Basic Grey Olivia
Accessories: Dahlia Nestabilities Die, PTI Leave Die, SU Satin White Ribbon, SU Flower Brad

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments.
Heidi



6 Comments:

Poppy said...

aww thats so cute,what a gorgeous door hanger.
poppy

Lacey Stephens said...

What a lovely gift! So sweet of you to make something for her big day going off to college. Thanks again for playing with the Magical Monday Challenge!!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
Magical Monday DT

Pop's Cards said...

This is really super cute loving your choice of colours too, thanks for joining us again at Magical Monday, hugs Pops x

Kathie said...

Heidi this is just super cute I adore the colours you have used and just a sweet sweet image. Good news it's the 1st day of spring here in New Zealand and it's a wonderful warm sunny day.
Take care
Hugs
Kathie

Victoria said...

Amazing love this to bits xx

Annie said...

a gorgeous and cute creation! thanks for joining us on Magical Mondays.
hugs, annie x

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!