Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Stampavie Challenge with Friday Sketchers

This is my card for Stampavie Challenge # 60 Hot/Summer. I combined it with the Sketch from Friday Sketchers Challenge # 113

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Stampavie Josephine in Watermelon Patch, Sentiment PTI Daily Designs Sentiments
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Soft Sky, PTI Vinage Touch Inks
Cardstock: SU Old Olive, SU Regal Rose
Paper: Basic Grey Olivia
Accessories: SU Regal Rose Ribbon, Petite Oval Nestabilities, SU Oval, scallop Oval, Wide Oval Punches, Martha Stewart Flowr punch, Stickers by Jolee, Scor Pal Distressing tool, Bow Easy

Thanks for visiting, I love reading your comments!
Heidi

2 Comments:

Denise said...

This is lovely. The green and pink go really well together.

Denise xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Heidi, beautiful sweet image and wonderful colours.
luv
Debby

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!