Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Got Pink....a lighter shade

I made this card for the daughter of some family friends. Three challenges for this cutie:

Sketch Saturday # 115
High Hopes #84: Ribbons and Bows
Magical Modays #2: White and Pink



The Not so Good pictures.

The pictures aren't the best. I am not sure what settings I had my camera on, but I decided to go ahead with posting these and figure out my camera problems later.




Supplies Used:
Stamps: High Hopes Lenny's Love Me Nots, Sentiment PTI Just the Ticket
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Pink Pirouette, Copic Markers
Cardstock: SU Pink Pirouette, Papertrey Ink Stampers Select White
Paper: SU Pink Pirouette DSP
Accessories: Reflections Rhinestone, Pink flowers by The Art of Life Shop, White Flower-Prima White Symphony Blend, Charm from Stamp and Create, Ribbon from ribbon retreat, PTI Ticket Die, Scor pal tape, 3M foam.

Thanks for visiting. I love reading your comments!
Heidi

6 Comments:

Jayne Hayward said...

I love the image you have used which you have coloured in really nicely. Love the bow and the flowers.

Thanks for joining in with us on Magical Monday Challenge

Jayne xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Heidi.
luv
Debby

Lacey Stephens said...

This is so lovely!! This image looks awesome in pink and white!! Thanks so much for playing along with both the High Hopes ribbon and bows challenge and the Magical Monday's Pink and White challenge! We have another fun High Hopes challenge for you this week...water! We hope you can play along again!! Big hugs!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
High Hopes DT
Magical Monday DT

Sirpaliina said...

Wow, beautiful card i love your colours

Pop's Cards said...

This is really gorgeous hun i love the cute image, thanks for joining us at Magical Monday big hugs pops x

Annie said...

I love the adorable dragon on your pretty pink card! thanks for joining us at Magical Monday and hope to see you again next time!
hugs, annie x

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!