Tuesday, August 17, 2010

High Hopes-Water

This weeks High Hopes Challenge #85 is Water. I think my favourite HH stamps are my sea related images. It reminds me of snorkeling in Hawaii! I used the Sketch from Sketch Saturday Challenge # 116.


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Simon (the turtle), Diver Dan, Sea Floor Background, PTI Sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Bermuda Bay
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Paper: Imaginisce Splash Dance
Accessories: Blue Netting from scrapbook territory, Charms from my stash, SU Linen Thread

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments
Heidi

4 Comments:

Catherine said...

This is such a fab card Heidi ! I love the paper and the image is so cool ! Your colouring is fantastic ! Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week and good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

6 wacky women said...

Awesome card, Heidi
You have created an amazing scene here and your colouring is fabulous!! The DP is perfect too. Thanks for joining us for the High Hopes Challenge.

Karen x

Sirpaliina said...

Great card and your colouring is beautiful.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Heidi, pretty colours and love the scene you've made
luv
Debby

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!