Monday, August 9, 2010

Stamp and Create Product Spotlight-The Greeting Farm

I am so excited, Lacey, the owner of the online store, Stamp and Create, asked me to be a guest designer for the store's blog for August and September! Yipeeeee!!!!

This week the spotlight is on The Greeting Farm Stamps! The monthly challenge #4 is flowers.  I used the cute little girl, her cat and a sentiment from the TGF Buddies set. I used October Afternoon Fly a Kite paper, Ivory Prima Trellis Roses accented with Poppyfield Prima – Fairytale Roses, and a Hello Kitty Charm. So cute if I don't say so myself! 

I combined the Stamp And Create product spotlight and monthly challenge with the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge #61




Supplies Used:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm image and sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics Markers, PTI Vintage Ink
Cardstock: SU Tangerine Tango, Gina K Pure Luxury Vanilla
Paper: October Afternoon Go Fly a Kite
Accessories:  Ivory Prima Trellis Roses-Ivory, Prima Fairytale Roses - Poppyfield, SU Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Hello Kitty Charm, Nestabilites, SU Scallop Oval Punch, SU Modern Label Punch

Thanks for visiting! I love reading you comments.
Heidi

12 Comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful card-love the colors of it and congratulations on your guest design stint!

mulberry station said...

Oh Heidi, I am lovin this one. It is beautiful!! Love the Little Kittie charm and beautiful bow! Your choice of colors and paper are wonderful along with all the added emblishments.
Nancy SSW

mulberry station said...

Heidi, Arlana told me the other day that she hadn't heard from you. Try sending your email to me and I will forward it on to her. Mine is:
mulberrystationdesign@gmail.com. She was worried it might be in her spam.
Nancy SSW

Kathie said...

Hi Heidi, I've been waiting to see your card for this week, I thought for a moment you weren't going to enter or were away.
I love your card the imgae the colours and those Roses and charm are fabulous. I like how you have sponged the image to give it a white frame with your Nestability I did this yesterday for a card and was pleased how it turned out. Your card was worth waiting for. Congratulations on your guest designer spot. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at SSW.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Genevieve said...

Oh this is stunning Heidi! I love everything about it from the image to the little charm. Thanks for joining us this week @ SSW :)

Genevieve.

Arlana 11426 said...

I have been looking all week for your e-mail. Dang spam. make sure to mark it ssw winner so know its for you. Your card is adorable this week. Love all your added detail so beautiful.

Jackie Randolph said...

Absolutely Gorgeous card Heidi!! The image is adorable and I just love your color combo. Congrats on the GDT spot!! They are so lucky to have you! Thanks for joining us at SSW this week!

JR Creations said...

Oh Heidi! She is just the cutest! And those flowers are to die for! I love the whole card, it's amazing! Thanks for playing at SSW!

Jenny T.

Jeannie said...

Absolutely gorgeous girl! I love everything about it, and that little charm is the crowning touch! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

LOVE THIS!! You had me at the Hello Kitty charm! That image is so stinking adorable and I love those flowers too! Thanks so much for playing at SSW.

Deanne :)

sweetbloominscraps said...

Heidi, this is so cute...very feminine! Love your papers! Thanks for playing again this week at SSW!

Simple and Sweet said...

What a beautiful card! I love that image and those colors are just perfect. I love that little charm that you added as well. So glad that you joined us this week!
Erika - SSW

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!