Friday, August 27, 2010

Sweet Sketch Wednesday

I combined this week's Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge # 64 with the Stampavie Challenge #31, a colour challenge. I made another divider for my recipe stand. I promise to post a picture once it's completed. It's really hard to see, but there is white stitching around the outer edge. My dad borrowed my good camera for a trip to the East Coast, so I am using my old camera so please forgive the picture.


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Stampavie Baking a Treat
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Cool Caribbean, Copic Markers
Cardstock: SU Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Neenah Solar White
Paper: Retired SU
Accessories: Martha Stewart border, corner punch and spatula sticker, Reflections black text stickers, Singer hand held sewing machine, white thread, SU Kraft ribbon

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments.
Heidi

11 Comments:

sweetbloominscraps said...

Oh my!!! This couldn't be any cuter. I love your border punch! Fabulous stitching and love those spatulas! Thanks for joining us at SSW!

mulberry station said...

Oh my goodness...that border punch is to die for.. Your image is adorable..super job on the coloring. You really "wowed" me today!! Super cute!!
Nancy SSW

Linda Anderson said...

Sooooo stinkin' cute!!! Love, love, love that image and spatula stickers!!! Thanks for joining us at SSW!

Linda

Simple and Sweet said...

What a darling card! Yes, that border punch is just as sweet as it can be and you did such a wonderful job on the stitching and image. I love those little spatulas! Awesome! Thanks for joining us again!
Erika - SSW

Kathie said...

Oh Heidi, I love it, love it, love it....It's super cute love the colours, the image and that Marth Stewart punch is lovely. But you've made my day with those tiny spatulas. I always use spatulas in my kitchen, otherwise you waste so much in the mixing bowl and I see chef's on TV that don't use spatulas and it infuriates me I think it's just a waste. Where did you get them from? You must have an amazing choice of embellishments in Canada and the US because of having such large populations. We get a lot of crafting bits and pieces over here but remember we only have 4 million people in NZ.
Thanks for joining us this week, take are and have a great week.
Kathie

Arlana 11426 said...

Your card is so sweet. Love the darling image and fun embelishments.Your border is too cute. Thanks for playing along @SSW!!!

Genevieve said...

Well Heidi, this is just super cute. Your image is gorgeous. I love the border & the spatulas are FAB. Thanks for joining us this week @ SSW :)

Genevieve.

Jeannie said...

Awwww...this just could not be any cuter! I could just hug that adorable little teddy bear!
Your coloring and the colors you used are just perfect and that border is amazing!

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

JR Creations said...

Great card, love the colours. Thanks for playing at SSW!

Jenny T.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

EEK! Those spatula embellies are the perfect touch! Just so adorable!!!! Thanks so much for playing at SSW.

Deanne :)

Anne H. said...

Such a lovely card!
An adorable image and your coloring is fab.
Great take on the Color-challenge. Thanks for joining us at Stampavie.
Anne :)

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!