Thursday, August 26, 2010

Magical Mondays & Wags n' Whiskers Triple Play

The challenge over on the Magical Mondays blog is Flowers! Easy Peasy right! I thought I would also join in the current Wags n' Whiskers Triple Play challenge, use 3 of something. I used 3 embellishments, Flowers, a charm and ribbon. (I am having trouble counting to three since I also included  beads and felt....) Wags n' Whiskers happens to be sponsoring the MM challenge too! My dad borrowed my good camera for a trip to the East Coast, so I am using my old camera so please forgive the picture.

I added smooch illuminate to the flowers and to the insides of Angelica's wings to make them shine.

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Wags n' Whiskers Angelica, PTI Sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Card stock: SU Almost Amethyst, Neehah Solar White
Paper: Retired SU
Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing folder, Pink Art of Life flowers, Prima White Symphony Blend Flower, Purple reflections flowers from Michaels, Clear beads from Michaels, Circle Nestabilities, SU Circle punches, white felt from Thimble Creek, Fairy Charm from Beads and Charms, May Arts silk Ribbon

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments
Heidi

5 Comments:

Annie said...

love the cute fairy on your magical card! thanks for joining in with us on Magical Mondays!
hugs, annie x

Distressed Miss said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Heidi. Love everything about it. Thanks for joining us at Magical Monday.
Hugs
Clare
x

Julie said...

Such a pretty card,have never heard od Smooch Illuminate,will have to look into this,gives amazing results,TFS.x

Debs said...

this is so pretty Heidi and its lovely to see Angelica too :0)..thanks for joining us at WnW...Debs x

Victoria said...

This is beautiful I adore the little charm too hugs Vicky, thanks for joining us on MM x

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!