Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lili of the Valley-Angel of Gabriel

Here is my creation for this week's Lili of the Valley Thursday Challenge #61-a sketch by Bev.  I cut the stars out using a star font, sure cuts a lot 2 software and my cricuit machine. I covered the stars with sticky cut sheets I cut out in the same shapes. I covered the pieces with glitter and then attached them to the card using foam tape. I think I want to use the same technique to make a bunch of snowflakes that I can use for future projects!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Lili of the Valley Angel of Gabriel
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, PTI Vintage Touch Ink
Cardstock: SU Lavender Lace, Soft Suede
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Mitten Season
Accessories: May Arts Silk Ribbon, Star Charm from Beads and Charms, SU Chunky Glitter-silver, Singer hand held sewing machine, SU Sticky Sheets (used for glitter on the stars)

Thanks for visiting, I love reading your comments!
Heidi

4 Comments:

Pop's Cards said...

This is really gorgeous hun i love the cute image and your colours are just perfect, thanks for joining us at LOTV big hugs pops x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous sweet card Heidi.
luv
Debby

sarahp said...

I to have this stamp. I love what you have done with it, VERY CUTE. XX

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Heidi, a lovely colour combo and a great take on this weeks sketch. Thanks for playing along at this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!