Sunday, August 29, 2010

Stamp and Create Product Spotlight-Nestabilities

This weeks product spotlight at Stamp and Create is nestabilities. Nestabilaties, except the new releases are 25% off. Nestabilities dies are so verstilite. Instead of using the typical cutting technique, I chose to emboss. First I stamped and coloured Lacey, then I embossed the Large Big Scalloped Circle around my image. I left the nestabilites on my image and sponged SU crumb cake ink on the inside. I trimmed the shape by following the outer most embossed rim. 
You only have til this coming Sunday September 5  to enter the current Stamp and Create Monthly Challenge of Flowers.


Supplies Used:
Stamps:Wags n' Whiskers Lacey, PTI Sentiment
Paper:Lush Kaiser Craft Paper
Accessories:Large Big Scalloped Circle Nestabilities Die, Prima Poppyfield Fairytale RosesIvory Prima Trellis Rose, and May Arts White Crochet Ribbon.

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments.
Heidi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!