Sunday, August 29, 2010

Critter Sketch Challenge Blog Challenge # 29-Fall

This week on the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog we are celebrating Fall. The challenge is that we would like to see your Fall creations. I chose to use a Unity Stamp set called Birdie Inspiration. You can find this set at the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog August sponsor Limelight papercrafts along with a lot of other Unity Stamp sets. I am still on my "using up old products" kick. It's a habit that I really keep going! Fot this card I used some retired SU fall paper.



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Unity Birdie Inspiration
Ink: SU Soft Suede
Cardstock: SU Soft Suede, More Mustard
Paper: Retired SU
Accessories: SU Soft Suede Polka Dot Ribbon (I used the plain side), SU Linen twine, Leaf Charm, Scor pal distressing tool.

Be sure to visit these blogs of a few members of the Critter Sketch Design Team to see their delightful creations for this weeks challenge. I do hope that you are inspired to enter the challenge! I can't wait to see what you create.

Thanks for visiting. I love reading your comments.
Heidi

4 Comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Lovely fall card, wonderful sentiment!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous fall card! I love the distressing.

Basement Stamper said...

Good for you for using up old supplies, I try to do that too but can't use up enough of them! Great card, the sentiment as the focal point is perfect!

Craft Paper said...

This card is so pretty! I love the colors and the distressed edges.

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!