Saturday, March 6, 2010

Stamp and Create-Weekly Wednesday Blog Candy

I am into the full swing to participating in weekly challenges. My next step is to create and post is a more balanced fashion (please see below for the THREE posts in one day). As mentioned in a number of my posts, one of my places to shop is Stamp and Create. The owner Lacey also maintains a blog and every Wednesday she gives away great blog candy. Become a follower of her blog and you might win this cute Easter Parade stamp from Stampavie.

I recently got some of the new Tim Holtz stamps. I spent a few minutes this afternoon getting messy with some grunge paper. I need more practice before I can show you anything, but I wont make you wait too long!

Thanks for visiting!

Heidi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!