Monday, March 22, 2010

High Hopes Challenge # 68 - Hoppy Easter

This weeks High Hopes challenge Lacey would like us to get creating with anything that hops. Too bad I dont have any flea stamps, I just saw one hop off one of my cats!




Stamps: High Hopes Bunny with Gift , PaperTrey Ink Sentiment Mega Mixed Messages
Cardstock: Coredinations Vintage Collection, SEI, Gina K Pure Luxury
Accessories: Nestabilites, Copic Markers, Buttons, SU 1/4" Bluebird grosgrain ribbon.

Thanks for visiting! And I Look forward to reading your comments.
Heidi

2 Comments:

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous card, Heidi
Beautiful colouring, love the papers and your fab details. Thanks for joining us for the High Hopes Challenge.

Karen x

Sirpaliina said...

So cute card, i love this picture and your beautiful colouring.

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!