Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cute Card Thursday-Adding Dimension

The challenge for Cute Card Thursday # 105 - is to add Dimension. I added dimension using the butterfly. I made the butterfly using the new Tim Holtz Butterfly Big Shot Sizzix Die. The outline was cute out with Stampin Up Kiwi Kiss, the inside of the wings are crate paper. I used coordinating crate paper for the backgound of the card. I thought Greeting Farm Butterfly Anya was a perfect friend for the cute flutterby! I added the some of the scallop trim from the crate paper with some matching Ric Rac to add more variety.


Supplies Used:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: SU Kiwi Kiss
Paper: Crate Paper
Accessories: Tim Holtz Butterfly Sizzix Die, Maya Arts Ric Rac, Nestabilities Ovals
Thanks for Visiting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!