Thursday, March 4, 2010

Critter Challenge #3

Here is another first time challege for me, Critter Challenge # 3. I found this challenge through the stamp and create blog. This is a fairly new Challege blog and I look forward to participating weekly. I chose to use butterflies, again, since they are one of my latest fun things to use.

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Martha Stewart Butterflies, PaperTrey Ink Sentiment
Card Stock: SU Bravo Burgandy, Gina K Pure Luxury Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Prima Marketing Inc, Pistache Collection, Vintage Garden
Ink: SU Bravo Burgandy Craft, Tim Holtz Spun Sugar
Accessories: SU Clear Embossing Powder, Tim Holtz foam applicator, Basic Grey Brads, SU Pink Satin Ribbon, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punches, Nestabilities Tag, SU Tags Sizzlet

Thanks for visiting and feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to here what you think.

Heidi

5 Comments:

Angelwood said...

Oh wow this is stunning! Beautiful work! Thanks for playing along with us at Critter Sketch challenges. hugs, Angela

Craft Paper said...

Great colors and I love the butterfly images you used. Thanks for playing along this week!!

Kathryn B said...

Hi Heide
I love your butterflies and your color choice! TFS
Hope you can join us next week for our next challenge!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Great take on the sketch, the butterfiles look wonderful in the panels. Thanks for playing along with us at the Critter Challenge Blog.

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

This is WONDERFUL!! I love the way you incorporated the sketch into your card. The butterfly embellishments add a great touch! Thanks so much for joining Critter Sketch Challenge this week.

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!