Thursday, March 25, 2010

Puddles of Love

The inspiration for this week's critter challenge #6 is Donald Duck. I dont have any paper jewel stamps, so I decided to use a Kraftin Kimmie, Puddles of Love stamp. I love bright shiney rain coats and wellingtons (boots) yellow and blue are perfect colours for this image.




Supplies Used:
Stamps: Kraftin Kimmie
Cardstock: SU YoYo Yellow, Bright Blue, Papertrey stampers select white
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Copic Markers
Accessories: Nestabilities, DMC floss, May Arts Ribbon, SU Scallop border punch, SU circle punches.

I cant wait for next weeks "egg"stra special blog hop.

Thanks for visiting! Please leave a comment.

Heidi



1 Comment:

Kathryn B said...

Oh Heidi! this is BEAUTIFUL!!! What a fun image and your colors are spot on for this weeks challenge! TFS
Thanks for taking the Critter Sketch Challenge and I hope you play next week!

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!