Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Smoochy Jellyfish

For this cute sea creation uses the sketch from Critter Challenge #7. I made one card on Sunday, but didnt like the way it turned out, so I thought I would try the sketch using a bigger card. This is a 5x7 card and uses a new line from TPC Studio called Undersea Adventures. The line is great for all of my High Hopes cute sea creatures. I am sure you are going to be seeing a lot of this paper! I stamped Jack and Jilly on PaperTrey Stampers Choice Select white. I coloured the pair with copic markers and then added Illuminate smooch to make them sparkle. My photography needs some help, otherwise you'd be able to see them in their shiney delight. I sponged Stampin Up Baja Breeze around them. This week's High Hopes challenge is being hosted by Nikki. Her challenge is called Little Gem and she would love to see gems or pearls used on our cards or paper projects. I added a few blue tiny twinkles for the air bubbles for one fish. Very subtle I thought! It's all in the detail.




Supplies Used:
Stamps: High Hopes Jack and Jilly
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, SU Baja Breeze
Cardstock: SU Tangerine Tango, PaperTrey Ink Stampers Choice white, Neehah Solar White, TPC Studio Undersea Adventures
Accessories: SU White Satin Ribbon, Taylored Expressions Tiny Twinkles, Illuminate smooch
Thanks for visiting!

2 Comments:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a wonderful card Heidi! Love your coloring! Great idea to use the Twinkles for the bubbles for the challenge! :D

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is gorgeous Heidi and the colours, your colouring and the papers are fab! Thanks for playing! Hugs, Nikki x

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!