Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Birthday Card - 3 Months Early

This card is for my Dad for his birthday that is in June. Ahhh, the feeling of accomplishing something way before it is due! The inspiration for this card came from two separate challenges: this weeks Sketch Saturday #94 challenge and the Crazy 4 Challenges C4C28, create a masculine card. My dad is a big train buff. I have a few steam trains in my stamp collection. This one I found on ebay. I found a free SVG file to be able to cut the gears using my cricut. Just about everything I used is Tim Holtz. It's a bit dark, but I still hope he likes it.


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Train I found on ebay, Tim Holtz Going Somewhere, Sentiment PaperTrey Ink Birthday Basics.
Ink: TH Clear Embossing Power, Rusty Hinge, Pumice Stone, Stormy Sky Distress
CardStock: SU Brocade Blue, Basic Gray, Gina K Pure Luxury Vanilla
Accessories: SU Linen Ribbon, TH Distress embossing powder Black Soot, SU Black Craft Ink, SU Black embossing powder, Tim Holtz Blending foam applicator, Cricut, Sure Cuts A Lot
Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to leave a comment.

Heidi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!