Tuesday, March 16, 2010

SAV Spring #19

I own a whopping total of one Stampavie Stamp. This will be soon changing thanks with an order I placed at Stamp and Create. I got this one because it reminds me of ME! A girl with long hair, a journal in hand wearing a pair of Uggs. Stampavie Challenge #19 is Spring.


Supplies Used:

Stamp: Stampavie Mo Manning Rae with Journal

Ink: Memento Ink Tuxedo Black, SU Rose Red, SU Yo Yo Yellow.

Card Stock: SU Almost Artichoke, Pretty in Pink, Yo Yo Yellow, Rose Red.

Designer Series Paper: SU Sweet Pea

Accessories: SU Ribbon Chocolate Chip, Paper Piercer, Taylored Expressions Candy Dots, 5 Petal, 3 flower SU Punches, SU Flower Sizzlet, 3M Mounting Foam, Copic Markers, Tim Holtz foam blending Tool.

Thanks for visiting! Feel Free to leave a comment.

Heidi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!