Monday, March 22, 2010

My Latest Discovery - The Greeting Farm

I really should have it out for my Best Friend from University. I mean, she is the one that got me into stamping. But it's my own fault that I keep of finding so many new cute things out there in the stamping/papercrafting world. My latest find, The Greeting Farm.

Since I love Hawaii, I had to have Hula Anya. I think I am really improving on my copic colouring, I like how her hair turned out! I cant wait til I visit the islands again!



Supplies Used: The Greeting Farm Hula Anya, Sentiment - eclectice paperie Our Craft Lounge special release.
Cardstock: PaperTrey Ink Stamper Select White, SU Tangerine Tango, Bashful Blue, DCWV Tahiti Beach Stack.
Accessories: Copic Markers, Smooch Illuminate.

Aloha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!