Thursday, March 4, 2010

High Hopes Challenge Orange, Brown and a Circle

This week's High Hopes Challenge, Orange, Brown and a circle brought one image to my mind, Timothy the Tiger. He happened to be sitting in my High Hopes pre-coloured image box and he was already sitting in his nestabilitie circle. All that was needed, paw prints and a sentiment and I had the puuurrrfect card!



Supplies Used:
High Hopes Stamps: Timothy the Tiger,Paw Print and Pawsing to say Hello
Card Stock: SU Choc Chip, More Mustard, Gina K Pure Luxury White
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, SU Choc. Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Copic Markers
Ribbon: SU Choc. Chip Satin
Accessories: SU Oval, Scallop Oval, Nestabilites

Thanks for visiting, feel free to leave a comment.
Heidi
Fiskars embossing plate-Paw Prints

2 Comments:

dpkennedy said...

This is adorable! Thanks for playing the High Hopes challenge!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fabulous card Heidi, I just love your colouring and the paw print background. Hope you can play again!

Hugs,
Nikki x

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!