Sunday, March 21, 2010

Josephine

Happy Sunday. This cutie is Josephine the beautiful and sneaky gypsy. As I get more familiar with images of humans I am finding that I like using stamps that remind me of yours truly. I am really working hard on my copic colouring of hair and skin. The Copic Creations website has some great tutorials. They are celebrationg their one year blogoversary. I am entering this card into their challange of using my favourite copic technique. My favourite copic technique is colouring fur. While skin and hair are not my best, or my favourite, I do need to practice A LOT. And practise makes perfect right?






Challenges for this card:

Copic Creations - Favourite Copic Technique.

Kraftin' Kimmie - Eyelets

Cute Card Thursday - Happy Anniversary

Sketch Saturday # 95

Thanks for Visiting-Please feel free to leave a comment!
Heidi

2 Comments:

Christy said...

Gorgeous :)

mycardz said...

What an adorable card! Awesome Copic coloring too. Thanks so much for joining us in our celebration at Copic Creations!

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!