Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sketch Saturday & Crazy for Challenges # 42

I love Stampavie stamps. First, they stamp so well.  There are some acrylic stamps that stretch and seem to loose their shape when moving them from storage to acyrlic block. These stamps don't. They are so sturdy!Second, they are so cute! I just want to cuddle every animal in their images.  Just like the bear in this Penny Johnson image! I had a hard time selecting the designer paper for this card. I knew I wanted to use Cosmo Cricket Delovely paper, but it is really bright. So I decided to balance the brightness with white.  The Sketch is from Sketch Saturday Challenge #108. I added some paper flowers for the Crazy for Challenges #42. I added a cute little pink butterfly to the flowers to match the butterfly in my image! Scroll down to see some close ups.







Supplies Used:
Stamps: Butterfly Bear and Sentiment Stampavie
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: SU Melon Mamba, Whisper White
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Delovely
Accessories: Prima Mini Roses,  Basic Grey Opaline half pearls, SU Oval, Scallop Oval, Wide Oval Punches, White Satin Ribbon from my stash, Butterfly from Taylored Expressions

Have you checked out my Free Blog Candy?

Thanks for visiting. I love reading your comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!