Saturday, June 5, 2010

Critter Sketch Challenge # 17

WELCOME, to my first design team post. I am so excited to be a part of the Critter Sketch Design team. I look forward to working hard and challenging the creative side of my brain so I can show case the talents and products of our sponsors. Hopefully I will inspire you join in the fun we are having on the Critter Sketch Blog.

SoftPencil is the sponsor for June for the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog. This weeks challenge is an inspiration challenge to create a child's b-day card. It can be boy or girl. Toddler, teen, baby, etc. I chose to make a child's birthday card for my friend's daughter. She loves sailing and cats so I think she will really enjoy the card!


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Michu, his friend and a paper boat, Happy Sailors, Softpencil digital stamps, Sentiment Papertrey Ink Fillable Frames #1
Ink: Copic Markers, Stampin' Up Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue
Card Stock: SU Riding Hood Red, Yoyo Yellow
Paper: Echo Park Sweet Summertime
Accessories: SU Red Riding Hood Ribbon, Sentiment: SU Wide Oval, Scallop Oval, Small Oval Punches, Waves: Cricut Life is a Beach Cartridge, Shimmerz Blueberry Cobbler, Vibez Miniz Sea Monkey.

Be sure to visit these blogs of a few members of the Critter Sketch Design Team to see their delightful creations for this weeks challenge. I do hope that you are inspired to enter the challenge! I can't wait to see what you create.



Thanks for visiting! I recently added the google follower button so you can now follow my blog. I appreciate you taking the time to leave comments that I love reading!

Happy Creating!

Heidi

10 Comments:

Elizabeth P said...

WOW Heidi! what a beautiful card!!! your coloring is great as well as the idea of combining two digi-stamps!
I love your work! :)

Lisa Somerville said...

Super cute, wonderful how your paper coordinates with your image. Great coloring!

Craft Paper said...

Heidi, this card is so adorable!!!! I love it. You did a great job with the image and colors.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card, Heidi! I love that you put sailboats behind the image too.

Melanie said...

WOW Heidi, I'm in aw!!! You did an amazing job on your blog and your card is absolutly adorable. great job girl!!!

Jackie Randolph said...

Fabulous card Heidi, love the sailboats in the background.

Lori said...

Wow Heidi, you card is fantastic. First I love how you colored the adorable image. And second, the background you made is perfect! It looks exactly like you took a bit of the background and magnified it in the oval where the image is! Awesome job.

Kristen said...

Hi Heidi,
I am thrilled to be working with you on the Critter shetch challenge. Your card is wonderful. I love the background...Fabulous card!

Moira said...

This is beautiful.

So glad to be able to learn from your creativity!

Your fellow Critter Challenge DT Member! :)

Basement Stamper said...

Oh, I love what you did with this image!!! Super cute. So glad to be on the CSCB team with you!

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!