Monday, June 28, 2010

Jean Luc Playing Ball with Claude

I have been trying to explore other card making challenges out there on the Internet. One of my fellow collegues Jackie on Critter Sketch Challenge Design Team, is also the Sweet Sketch Wednesday design team. I thought I would try their latest Sketch Challenge. I must have ESP because I just read that Stampavie's Challenge #27 is to use DOTS! The paper I used is from the new Basic Grey Oliver line. It's great for boy/guy/man cards!



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Stampavie Jean Luc Playing Ball with Claude By Sarah Kay, Sentiment by Papertrey Ink Mixed Messages
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Papertrey Ink Vintage Touch
Cardstock: SU Night of Navy, Kiwi Kiss
Paper: Basic Grey Oliver
Accessories: SU Kiwi Kiss Ribbon, Tim Holtz Memo Pin, Petite Oval Nestabilities, Bow Easy, 3M Mounting Foam, SU Circle Punch.

Have you checked out my Blog Candy? You can read all about it here.

Thanks for visiting. I love reading your comments!

Heidi

11 Comments:

mulberry station said...

Your card is gorgeous...right down to every last corner of it! Your paper, colors and ribbon couldn't be nicer. And that image is just too cute!! Thanks for joining us!
Nancy SSW-DT

Genevieve said...

Such a sweet image & the papers & ribbon are so pretty! Thanks for joining us at SSW :)

Genevieve.

Arlana 11426 said...

Your card is so adorable. The image couldnt be sweeter and we love your paper and all your added embellishements. Thanks for playing along @SSW!!! Arlana and Judi

Jeannie said...

Very cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

diane zechman said...

very cute card! Thanks for playing along!

Nancy Thomas said...

What a great masculine card - the lime ribbon is a great finishing touch.

Simple and Sweet said...

What a sweet card! It reminded me of my nephew when he was little and would play with our dog's puppies. The coloring is beautiful. You did a fabulous job! Thanks for playing!
Erika - SSW

JR Creations said...

Stunning card. Hope you'll drop by and join us again this week. Thanks for playing at SSW!

Jenny T.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

This is so beautiful! I just love the papers you used. Just adorable! Thanks for playing at SSW.

Deanne :)

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh Heidi, this is a fabulous card!!! Your image is just the sweetest and the BG papers are beautiful! Fabulous coloring!! Oh thanks for playing with us at SSW!! Good Luck Hun!

Kathie said...

Hi Heidi, I love your card and the image you have used the colours go great together and the colouring is very good. This card makes me smile. Thanks for joining us at SSW.

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!