Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Friday Sketchers

Here is a card I made for this week's Friday Sketchers Challenge #108.





Supplies Used: 
Stamps: Stampavie Ruffles Birdwatching by Helz Cuppleditch, Sentiment from Papertrey Ink Mixed Messages
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Bashful Blue, Copic Markers
Cardstock: SU Night of Navy, More Mustard
Paper: Basic Grey Max and Whiskers
Accessories: Felt from Thimble Creek, Papertrey Ink Buttons and Ribbon, Prima Mini Roses, Martha Stewart Self Adhesive Pearls, charm from BeadsandCharms.com, Papertrey Ink Flower Dies, SU punches: Designer Label, Circle and Small Oval.

Have you checked out my Blog Candy? You can read all about it here.

Thanks for visiting. I love reading your comments!

Heidi

2 Comments:

Jackie Randolph said...

WOW!! Heidi this is adorable!! Love the cute lil image and your embellishments are fabulous!! Gorgeous felt flowers and those pearls adds such a beautiful touch!!

Craft Paper said...

Your card is so adorable! I just love Basic Grey. Great job on the sketch.

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!