Monday, June 14, 2010

Critter Challenge #18

There are two groups in the Critter Sketch Challenge Design Team. The two groups alternate project making duties. It's an off week for me, but it didnt stop me from making something. I am having so much fun with the images of our sponsor, Softpencil Digital Stamps. This week's challenge is a sketch challenge, and to use ribbon. I chose to use one of the Mandala images. I was so focused on the Mandalas, that I forgot to use ribbon.

Supplies Used:
Images: Softpencil Mandala Divine Creation
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Paper: Basic Grey Euphoria
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Mulberry Paper Flowers, American Craft Pearl Brads, Sizzix Flourish cutting die, Big Shot Machine.

Be sure to check out the projects of Group 2 of the Critter Sketch Design Team! I hope you can join in with this week's sketch challenge, but don't forgot to use ribbon!
Nancy Hagen
Jacquie Lankester
Kathryn Berthiaume
Kim Howard
Michele Tinsley
Jackie Randolph
Kristen Catalano

Thanks for visiting! I recently added the google follower button so you can now follow my blog.
Heidi

4 Comments:

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh your card is stunning! Your coloring is beautiful and compliments that yummy paper. Love the flowers too.

Melanie said...

Hey girl, your card appears to be "cut off" but what I can see of it, it's georgous!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us on your off week, you rock!!!

Moira said...

Beautiful.. and oh so different.. thanks for sharing!

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, I really like the design of that stamp.

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!