Sunday, June 20, 2010

Miles Goes Snorkeling

I hope everyone had a wonderful father's day. I spent mine watching my dad tear up his deck and helping where I could. I did cook a nice meal for him on the grill that was on the part of the deck not being ripped up!
This is a new stamp from Kraftin Kimmie called Tubing Miles.
I did this card for two challenges:
Cute Card Thursday Challenge #117
A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge #108-Enjoying the Sunshine. This is my first time participating in A Spoon Full of Sugar's Challenge.


Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Krafin Kimmie Tubing Miles, Sentiment from High Hope Stamps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Taken with Teal, Tangerine Tango, Copic Markers
Cardstock: SU Taken with Teal, Summer Sun, Gina K Pure Luxury White
Paper: We R Memory Keepers
Accessories: SU Circle Punches, May Arts Net Ribbon, Smooch Illuminate, Buttons from Papertrey Ink, Denami Designs, and Michaels $1 Bins

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments.
Heidi

1 Comment:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

OOOOHHHHHH! Miles looks awesome! Love the colours and those papers! So summery! Great job with the challenge this week at CCT, featuring Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! LOVE it!

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!