Thursday, June 10, 2010

High Hopes Challenge and UPCOMING NEW RELEASE!

I am bursting with excitement, High Hopes is having a new release. Sneak peaks for this new release will be starting this Saturday and continue on Sunday with the new release debuting on Monday June 14 with a fun BLOG HOP!!!! I think that one of the new images is a cute dragon with the football (soccer ball). Perfect for the World Cup! GO ENGLAND!

With Fathers day just around the corner in many parts of the world, this week's High Hopes Challenge # 79 is to create a Father's Day Card. I made this card for my brother to give to our dad. Here is the card I am giving my dad. I am using the sketch from this week's Sketch Saturday Challenge # 106. I added some pleats for the Crazy for Challenge #40. I printed some St. George's Cross Flags to make my own England brads to give it a World Cup feel! For the inside of the card I cut a shield shape for the sentiment and space for my brother to sign.





Supplies Used:
Stamps: High Hopes Sir Dustin, Got My Back Sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Stampin Up Not Quite Navy, River Rock, Gina K Pure Luxury White
Paper: Karen Foster - Dragon's Gate
Accessories: Tim Holtz Embossing Folder, SU Choc. Chip Satin Ribbon, SU Build a Brads, Petite Ovals Nestabilities, 3M mounting foam.

Thanks for visiting! I recently added the google follower button so you can now follow my blog.

Heidi

3 Comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card, briliant job with the image.
luv
Debby

Jeanette said...

OMGosh! What an awesome card. I love every little detail of this! I am sure you are going to love the new HH release! It is amazing!
Hugs Jeanette :)

Lacey Stephens said...

What an awesome card!! Great job!! Your order went out today :-) Did you hear the news about Melissa Jenkins and High Hopes? If not, go check out the blog!!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!