Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Friday Sketchers #107

I made this cute dream inducer card for the Friday Sketchers Challenge #107. The image is Stampavie Mouse in Hammock by Tina Wenke.  I love this stamp because it reminds me of my own hammock sleeper. One of my cats Jar Jar, loves sleeping in my hammock. It's really cute seeing him softly step into it so it doesn't swing too much. I printed the sentiment from my computer and sponged the edge with Papertrey Chai ink from their Vintage touch set. I also sponged Chai ink on the the edge of the main image. I thought the Webster Pages would be a nice back drop with the tree braches. I titled the book that Mr. Mouse is reading Cheese, I Love You!





Supplies Used:
Stamps: Stampavie Mouse in Hammock by Tina Wenke, Inside Card Sentiment: Wordsmith Stamps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Papertrey Chai Vintage Ink, Copic Markers
Cardstock: SU Soft Suede, Kiwi Kiss, Gina K Pure Luxury White
Paper: Webster Pages
Accessories: K&Company Brad, Papertrey Ink Simply Chartreuse Felt

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments.
Heidi

2 Comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Heidi, love the papers and the cute image.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Really sweet Heidi! Thank you for using one of my designs, I love the pattern paper border, the colors and the add-ons.

Thanks again,
Tina Wenke

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!