Wednesday, June 16, 2010

High Hopes - new releases keep on coming!

I was super excited last week knowing that High Hopes was having a new release this past Monday. Monday came and went, order placed. Time to wait patiently for my new stamps to arrive. THEN....High Hopes announces that Melissa Jenkins has joined the High Hopes family. High Hopes will be releasing their first MelJen designs with a Blog Hop on Friday June 18! That isnt all, there is going to be a SECOND Dustin Pike release on Friday too! WOW.  Click on the Blinkie on the Right Side of my blog to go to the High Hopes blog and find the links to see some sneak peaks by High Hopes Design Team.

This weeks High Hopes Challenge 80 - Colours Blue, Kraft/Brown and Cream.  I am working with papers that I have in my huge "Buy and Forgotten About" stash. I added an Ivory Prima Trellis Rose that I painted with sky blue shimmez.  The sketch for this card is for this week's Sketch Saturday #107 Challenge




Supplies Used:
Stamps: High Hopes Stretch, Stampin' Up Sentiment
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, SU Crumb Cake, Copic Markers, Sky Blue Simmerz
Cardstock: Kraft, Baja Breeze
Paper: SU Parisian Breeze Texture
Accessories: Baja Breeze Ribbon, SU Wide Oval, Scallop Circle, 1 3/4 Circle Punches, Papertrey Ink small scallop Die plate.

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments.
Heidi

2 Comments:

6 wacky women said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Heidi
Love how you coloured Stretch, the papers and your details are just beautiful.

Karen x

debby4000 said...

Oh adorable cute card Heidi,sweet image and papers.
luv
debby

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!