Thursday, June 24, 2010

Stampavie Challenge #26

Have I told you how much I love Stampavie Stamps? Wait, I did...You can read all about it here. I made this card for the Stampavie Challenge #26 - Diane's Sketch.






Supplies Used:
Stamps: Stampavie Zoe Gazing at the Butterfly by Sarah Kay.
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Papertrey Ink Vintage Touch Ink, Copic Markers
Cardstock: SU Blue Bayou, Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip, Gina K Pure Luxury White
Paper: SU Blue Bayou, Groovy Guava DSP
Accessories: Ribbon from $1 Bins at Target, Charm Butterfly from beadsandcharms.com, SU Chocolate Chip cordouroy brads, Prima mini roses, Jenni Bowlin Shell Stick Pin.

1 Comment:

diane zechman said...

What a sweet card, I love it! Thanks for playing along! :0)

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!