Thursday, June 10, 2010

Handmade Flower Fun

Ugh, I have been suffering from a head/chest cold for almost 2 weeks. I have not felt like getting crafty one bit. I finally felt good enough to play with some new Vibez and shimmer mists I ordered a couple of weeks ago. I had been thinking about making a supply of some flowers I saw with this tutorial I found on Betsy Veldman's blog.  When I find a need to use one of these cute flowers, I will add a button, brad, or whatever I think it needs to the center and then add it to my project!  I am slowly working on my card for this week's High Hopes challenge. I am hoping to have something to post tomorrow.


Supplies Used: Stampin' Up Mulbury Paper, Shimmer mist-Various Colours, Tatered Angels Glimmer Mist-Popsicle, Papertrey Ink Blossom Dies, Scor-Tape

Thanks for visiting!

1 Comment:

Nancy Jensen said...

Great flowers! I'm going to have to try making some too. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!