Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Get Sketchy Challenge #36

It's time for another Get Sketchy Challenge. When I saw this sketch I thought it was a perfect chance to make more tissue paper flowers. Practice makes perfect right?



This time I inked up a brayer with blush blossom ink and rolled it over a big piece of tissue paper. I folded it up and cut out several sizes of the blossom nestabilities. I layered them and attached a button using SU linen thread. I then gathered all the layers up around the button sponged the edges with blush blossom ink. I then flattened the flowers out and attached them to the card using the linen thread.



Supplies Used:
Stamps:
Verve Stamps: Flowers of Tomorrow
Ink: SU Chocholate Chip, Tim Holtz Old Paper Distress Ink, Blush Blossom
Cardstock: SU Always Artichoke, Blush Blossom
Paper: Basic Grey Capella
Accessories: Basic Grey Capella Buttons, SU Ribbon, White Tissue Paper, Nestabilities: Blossom, Squares and Fancy Tags, SU Rich Regal Brads, SU Linen Thread

Thanks for visiting! I love your comments.
Heidi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!