Monday, May 24, 2010

Critter Challenge Monday

Happy week before Memorial Day Weekend. To me this means the start of summer. HA, I am still waiting for Spring to show up. That doesn't stop me from making spring time cards. Here is my card for this weeks Critter Sketch Challenge #15. It's a Sketch Challenge.



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Stampavie, Papertrey Ink Delightful Dahlia Sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Always Artichoke
Paper: Basic Grey Koshi
Accessories: Petite Oval Nestabilities, SU Small Oval, Oval, Scallop Oval Punches, Ribbon from Joann's.

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments.
Heidi

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card! your coloring is wonderful.

Craft Paper said...

Beautiful card and great job coloring the image!! Thanks for playing along with the Critter Sketch Challenge.

Kathryn B said...

Oh Heidi what an adorable card! I love how you used the lace it's perfect with your choice of DP papers!
Thanks for playing along with the Critter Sketch Challenge!

Melanie said...

Oh what a georgous little card. Love your work with the sketch. Thanks so much for playing with us.

Lisa Somerville said...

How sweet is that! Cute image, wonderful coloring and ribbon embellishment. Thanks for playing at the CSB.

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!