Sunday, May 30, 2010

Cute Card Thursday-Popcorn the Bear

This week's challenge over on the Cute Card Thursday Blog (#114) is to NOT use any designer paper. AGHHHH, what's a girl with over SEVEN overstuffed 12x12 sized magazine holders full of designer paper to to. Time to look at my stamps. I have so many stamps to use as background stamps, but do I ever use them. That as a rhetorical question :-)

With a little bit of thinking, the arrival of my new Popcorn the Bear stamps, A great idea came to mind resulting in a very cute Father's Day card.

I stamped my sky, fencing, and grass. I coloured Popcorn the Bear with my copic markers. I carefully cut out the image. Arranged the sky, fencing, and grass in the appropriate earth gravity order. I added the image with 3M mounting foam and voila!

I coloured the newspaper pink so it looks like the Financial Times!



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Popcorn the Bear, Papertrey Sentiment, Taylored expressions Cloud Background, Papertrey woodgrain, SU Inspired by Nature
Ink: SU Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa, Choc.Chip, Bashful Blue, Copic Markers
Cardstock: SU Choc. Chip, Brocade Blue, Gina K Pure Luxury White.
Accessories: 3M Mounting Foam


Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments.
Heidi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!