Sunday, May 30, 2010

EXCITING NEWS!

I am so excited about today's post. I am pleased to announce that I joined my first ever design team! I am a very proud member of the Critter Sketch Blog Design Team. My first ever creation for a design team will be debuting next Monday June 7th. So please check back next Monday to see my card and meet our June Sponsor. It will be a real treat! In the mean time, please visit the Critter Sketch Blog and the blogs of all the other design team members by clicking on the links on the right side bar.

Since we are stepping out of spring and into summer, the challenge (#16) this week on the critter sketch Blog they want to see some beautiful flowers and to use the color purple somewhere on your creation. Since my responsibilties dont officially start until next week, I figured I could combine this card challenge with the Friday's Sketchers Blog challenge.



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Popcorn the Bear
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: SU Elegant Eggplant, SU YoYo Yellow
Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle
Accessories: Prima Roses, Felt-Thimble Creek Quilt Shop, Denami Designs Buttons, Taylored Expressions Ribbon, Papertrey Ink Blossoms 1,2,3 Dies, white DMC floss, 3M mounting foam

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments. And be sure to come back next week to get learn about the new challenge, the June Sponsor and see my creation!

Heidi

4 Comments:

Melanie said...

Georgous little card, love the image. Thanks for playing with us this week. ;-)

Craft Paper said...

What a beautiful card!! I love the felt flowers. I can't wait to see what you do next week.

Anonymous said...

adorable little bear! I love the flowers.

Lisa Somerville said...

Cute, love all those flowers! Thanks for playing at the CSB.

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!