Monday, May 17, 2010

Friday Sketchers Challenge #102

I made this little cutie for a cousins birthday and for this week's Friday Sketchers Challenge #102. I used paper from the new Cosmo Cricket DeLovely Mini Deck. Since Stampin Up released their new Colour Revolution, I seem to be making it a point to use colours that are retiring. That way I know if I need to stock up before they disappear.



Supplies Used:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm Wild Sprout Dahlia, Papertrey Ink Birthday Basics
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Stampin' Up Pink Passion, Yoyo Yellow
Paper: Cosmo Cricket DeLovely
Accessories: May Arts Webbed Weave Ribbon, Denami Designs Buttons-Tutti Fruiti

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments!

Heidi

1 Comment:

Jeanette said...

OMGosh Heidi! This is such a fantastic card. I love the colors that you have used and this super cute image!
Thank you for joining us this week at the Friday Sketchers Challenge!
hugs Jeanette :)

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!