Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Critter Sketch Challenge-May 10

I love the sketch from the High Hopes sketch challenge so much, I decided to make another card. Challenge #13 for the Critter Sketch blog is create a "critter" birthday project. This month's sponsor for the Critter Sketch Blog is Doodle Dragon Studios.. I love the dragons Dustin draws, but I decided I have done too many dragon cards lately, so I chose one of his other designs that he created for High Hope Stamps.



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Scuba Kitty and Birthday Fish both High Hope Stamps, Sentiment-Birthday Basics from Papertrey Ink.
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, SU Barely Banana
Card Stock: Gina K Pure Luxury White
Paper: Basic Grey Lime Rickey, TPC Lime Green Shimmer
Accessories: Nestablilities Label three, Buttons-Denami Designs Tutti Frutti, Wire from Michaels, Maya Arts Pink Net Ribbon. Linen Thread from Papertrey Ink

Thanks for visiting! I love reading your comments!
Heidi

9 Comments:

Melanie said...

Gosh girl you are so talented, this is so super cute, love it!! I love the meshing you used. Super cute for this card. Thanks for joining the critters for another challenge week.

Kathryn B said...

Heidi this is a beautiful card! The colors you chose and the textures you added make this sooo perfect!
Thanks for Taking the Critter Sketch Challenge again this week! It's nice to see a few familiar faces!

Lisa Somerville said...

Cute, love the colors and that pink ribbon netting! Thanks for playing at the Critter Challenge Blog.

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

That is an AWESOME choice of a "critter". GREAT coloring and layout! Thanks so much for joining us at Critter Challenges this week:)

Moira said...

Haha.. what a silly image!

I love all the layers and textures.

Awesome job!

Thanks for joining us at the Critter Challenge Blog! Hope to see you next week!!

marsha said...

Awesome critters! I just love 'em! Your colors are just so gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with the Critter Challenge this week!

Hugs, Marsha

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the colours and the cute images.
luv
Debby

Sally Cicada Designs said...

Hi me again!!! :) Love this one too!! Great papers & the fish in the balloon is a hoot!
:) Sarah

Lacey Stephens said...

Another fabulous card, Heidi!! I love how you paired the cat image with the fish balloon! Thanks again for playing along with the High Hopes Challenge last week!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
High Hopes DT

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!