Monday, April 26, 2010

Sketch Saturday

This is my second card using the new papertrey ink's Enjoy the Ride stamp set and coordinating die. Check out the first one here. I think the car is manly enough for men and girly enough for the ladies. I love how the "Over the Hill" sentiment adds a little bit of humour without being over the top. I chose to use the sketch from the Sketch Saturday Challenge #100 to help create my card.


Supplies Used:
Stamps:Papertrey Ink Enjoy the Ride, Birthday Basics
Ink: SU Soft Suede, Wild Wasabi
Card Stock: SU Kraft, Wild Wasabi, Barely Banana
Paper: Papertrey Ink Dotti Biscotti
Accessories: Papertrey Ink Car Die, Basic Grey White Brads, SU Wild Wasabi Ribbon, SU Rhinestone Brads

Thanks for visiting! I'd love the read your comments.
Heidi

1 Comment:

Jeanette said...

Your card is lovely! thanks so much for joining us this week over at Sketch Saturday!
Hugs Jeanette :)

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!