Saturday, April 24, 2010

Cute Card Thursday

I love the new Basic Grey Capella line. So much so, that you will be seeing several cards with this paper. This card is for the Cute Card Thursday Challenge. I sponged the edges of all the different pieces with Pumice Stone Tim Holtz Distress Ink. I love the two big flowers. I need more practice and I am planning on getting tons. I used papertrey Inks blossom flower dies and cut a folded piece of tissue paper. I attached the various layers using a build a brad from stampin up. I spritzed some watered down Tim Holtz Distress reinker in Vintage Velvet on the flowers. I used my heat gun to dry them. I separated the layers and crunched them up to make them look more realistic. I added some organza ribbon that was a surprise find in the dollar section of Target. I like it so much I might have to get some more!


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Stampavie (Image and sentiment)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, SU Bashful Blue, Pumice Stone Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Vintage Velvet
Cardstock:Gina K Pure Luxury White, SU Mellow Moss, Going Grey
Paper: Basic Grey Capella
Accessories: Ribbon-Target, Flower Charm from Stamp and Create, white tissue paper, SU Build a Brad, Nestabilities, SU Wide Oval Punch, SU Scallop Oval Punch.

Thanks for Visiting! I'd love to read your comments!

Heidi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!