Monday, April 26, 2010

Get Sketchy

This little cutey is for the Get Sketchy challenge #35. I used my Cricut machine and Sure Cuts A Lot software to cut the 1/2 oval shape and the scalloped tangerine tango base. I then stamped Ruffles and his little bandaged paw using Memento Tuxedo Black. I coloured him using my copics and airbrushed the background. The picture makes it look really splotchy but it looks better in real life.


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Stampavie Helz Cuppleditch Ruffles Get Well Soon, Sentiment Masculine Motifs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Stampin Up Taken with Teal, Tangerine Tango
Paper: Basic Grey Max and Whiskers
Accessories: Cricut Machine, Tangerine Tango Ribbon, Stampin Up Oval, Scallop Oval, Wide Oval Punches

Thanks for visiting. I love reading all of your comments!
Heidi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!