Monday, April 26, 2010

C4C34

Guess what I made another card using Basic Grey's New Capella paper. I am really digging this stuff. This time it's for the Crazy for Challenge blog, challenge # 34. There were no rules on the challange for the design team members, but we followers do have a rule. We must select one of the projects and CASE (Copy and Share Everything) it. I chose to CASE the card from Frances Byrne. The Capella paper goes well with a number of stampin up colours that are retiring. For this card I chose to use blush blossom and mellow moss. I coloured Stampavie's Bernadette Admiring Spring Flowers with my copics. I used my Copics airbrushing system for the sky. I have not had much practise with the system yet, but I think the sky turned out pretty good. I sponged the edge with Mellow Moss cardstockwith Mellow Moss ink to give it more dimension. I also sponged the edges of the Capella paper with Mellow Moss. In following with the sponging all of the edged theme, I sponged the edges of the blush blossom pieces with blush blossom ink. I added tiny roses from The Art Life Shop and $1 satin ribbon from target. I added a flower charm to the ribbon, but it is hard to see.



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Stampavie Bernadette Admiring Spring Flowers (sentiment also from Stampavie)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Soft Mellow Moss, Blush Blossom
Card Stock: Mellow Moss, Blush Blossom, Gina K Pure Luxury
Paper: Basic Grey Capella
Accessories: Mini Roses-The Art of Life Shop, Ribbon-Target, Nestabilities, Flower Charm-my collected charm stash.

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to leave a comment.

Heidi

1 Comment:

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Wow Heidi - this is a gorgeous feminine card! Great coloring and I love all the little roses!!
Maria

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!