Sunday, April 11, 2010

Daffodils

I am so excited, I finally have a complete collection of copic sketch markers...except for the eight fluorescent colours, of which I am not partial. I have them all in a big basket that I keep by my seat on the couch. I like to colour while watching tv at night with my family. I am 36 and I love to colour! I even stay in the lines...most of the time :-) I am also giddy because I finally broke down and ordered a copic air brushing system. I want to improve the backgrounds on my images, grass, sky, ocean....I cant wait to make some hopefully fabulous creations.

I had fun using my copics for this card. The current challenge (#25) on the copic creations blog is flowers. The sketch for this challenge is from Friday Sketchers challenge #97, Over on the crazy for challenges blog, challenge #32 is to use 1 ribbon, 2 brads or buttons, and 3 punches. The Cute Card Thursday challenge #107 is Mono Mania. Any guesses on my colour?!?



Supplies Used:
Stamps: PaperTrey Ink Year of Flowers: Daffodils, Birthday Basics
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: SU Barely Banana, SU Yoyo Yellow, Gina K Pure Luxury White
Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle Clothsline Canary Damask
Accessories: SU Oval Punch, SU Large Oval Punch, SU Scallop Oval Punch, SU Fire Brads, Taylored Expressions Lemonade Twill Ribbon

Thanks for visiting! I'd love to hear your comments.

Heidi

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Heidi! Your card is just beautiful. I love your colouring - and the PTI image is just fab! So pretty. K :-)

Heather said...

A beatiful card Heids, stunning in it's simplicity and awesome daffodils.....love the colour.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Copic Creations.
hugs Heather xx

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!