Sunday, April 4, 2010

Feeling very Krafty!

The first challenge for April over on the Crazy for challenges blog is to use kraft cardstock. This is why I love doing challenges, it makes me use supplies that I neglect. I paired the kraft cardstock with some bravo burgandy (both from stampin up) added the sketch from the Sketch Saturday Challenge #97 and viola! The sponsor for C4C31 is The Greeting Farm, so I thought it appropriate to use one of the image from the Miss Anya Collection



Supplies Used:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm, The Paper Company Sentiment
Cardstock: Stampin Up Kraft & Bravo Burgandy
Paper: Basic Grey Koshi
Accessories: Nestabilities, Denami Design Buttons, Ribbon from Joann's

Thanks for visiting!
Heidi

4 Comments:

Christy said...

I love the ribbon...super cute card

SemSee said...

Stunning! Gorgeous Miss Anya and fab papers! Thank you for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Sem x

darcy48 said...

Heidi love your card and a cute image too!

darcy48 said...

Heidi lovely card love the colours you have used and image.

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!