Saturday, April 24, 2010

High Hopes- Something Yummy

I made this for the High Hopes Challenge-Create something good to eat. This is the first category header for my recipe stand that is currently just a piece of self standing galvanized steel with three holes at the top.



Supplies Used:
Stamps: High Hopes
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: SU Chocholate Chip
Paper: Basic Grey Indian Summer
Accessories: Ribbon-Target, Nestabilities, Cricut cutting machine, Sure Cuts A Lot 2 software.

Thanks for visiting! I'd love to read your comments!
Heidi

1 Comment:

Sally Cicada Designs said...

Very cute Heidi!! Love how you made this little guy's feathers look so fluffy on his tummy!! Cute papers too!!!
:) Sarah

Post a Comment

Thanks You for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!